Membership fees are due at 30 June.
Our ordinary membership fee is just $20.
That fee will ensure your membership to 30 June 2018.
There are three types of Members:
- Ordinary membership – open to persons sixteen years of age; may be an individual or family = 1 vote at meetings
- Life Membership – available to ordinary members who pay, at one time, the equivalent of ten years ordinary membership
- We have another special type of membership which can only be conferred – Honorary Life Membership
We offer a number of ways to pay membership:
EFT direct payment into our bank account – from your online banking use:
- BSB 015310
- Account number 192598771 and name The Forest Range and Lenswood History Group Inc.
- Please enter as much of your name as will fit in the reference field (ie GREEN DANIEL).
- Please record the lodgement number and receipt number.
- Email our Treasurer advising your name, address and phone, along with the lodgement and receipt numbers of your payment – email@example.com
Cheque payment Click here to download the membership form to complete (if posting a cheque)
- Post to The Treasurer, Forest Range and Lenswood History Group Inc, PO Box 154, Forest Range, SA 5139.
- Include a cheque made out to The Forest Range and Lenswood History Group Inc.
- Include your name, address, phone and email details